Archived Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the answer to this is no, but can a guest pay on their Target Credit Redcard at a cash register or do they have to at guest services and do they need their card with them?

some of our cashiers/gstm's would offer to do payments at their check lanes.. but with only some cashiers having service desk permissions, it was too inconsistent for guests so now they all have to direct payments to the service desk

I have permission to do it, but I always tell guests that they have to do it at the SD.

They need either their statement (with a scan code) or their red card for payment, not both.

If you are keyed for service desk, you can can do almost all or everything at the lanes. I have done defects, card payments, and returns on the lanes.

If you are keyed for service desk, you can can do almost all or everything at the lanes. I have done defects, card payments, and returns on the lanes.

How did you do defectives at the lanes? Did the tickets print out at the service desk?

How did you do defectives at the lanes? Did the tickets print out at the service desk?
It was years ago. All I had to do was scan the defect, and grab a license plate.

It was useful for GSTLs/GSAs to keep busy when picking up reshop, or for TMs to defect out One Spot items when it was dead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back