Archived Quitting question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello:

I've been employed with target for 7 years. I recently quit a month ago. My question is how long does it usually take to receive your check of hours accumulated?

Thankyou
Roger.

Hello:

I've been employed with target for 7 years. I recently quit a month ago. My question is how long does it usually take to receive your check of hours accumulated?

Thankyou
Roger.

I think you should have already gotten that check. In the state where my store is located they are required to pay out all team members on their last day of work. This means they get no last check, but rather get a big or small wad or cash when they quit. I would call your ex-store and speak to HR.

Standard policy is you get paid out the week after your termination gets keyed into the system. You may want to call your HR or the TMSC to see if your HR forgot to key you as termed yet. Also, keep in mind that Personal Holiday Hours do not get paid out unless you happen to live in a state that requires it, which there are only about 5.
Hello:

Thankyou
Roger.

Hello:

Thankyou
Roger.

we do not pay out on the last day of work - we wait and see if you are coming in to pick up your check as usual, and if you don't I mail them within a week or so. I hate to mail it too soon - don't want to have to tell you it's 'in the mail'

It depends on whether it's a voluntary or involuntary termination. There are 3 types of payout states, ones that require last day of employment termination, whether voluntary or involuntary, Other states that just require immediate pay if it only involuntary, and other states that people simply can be paid out on their next schedule paycheck.
we do not pay out on the last day of work - we wait and see if you are coming in to pick up your check as usual, and if you don't I mail them within a week or so. I hate to mail it too soon - don't want to have to tell you it's 'in the mail'

So if I have direct deposit does that mean my last day on the schedule I should get my vacation pay in one lump sum?

So if I have direct deposit does that mean my last day on the schedule I should get my vacation pay in one lump sum?

I quit once before a couple years back. I did get a lump payback of vacation pay in one check along with regular pay, it was with my last check. It came on the next scheduled pay-date as opposed to my last day of work.

make sure you arein a pay out state for PH or y9ou'll lose that.
I quit once before a couple years back. I did get a lump payback of vacation pay in one check along with regular pay, it was with my last check. It came on the next scheduled pay-date as opposed to my last day of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back