Raise

Someone should tell the other 194 countries experiencing massive inflation whos really causing it
Why people think one President is causing this rather than the world's economies trying to recover from a severe hit from an ongoing pandemic, I'll never know. 🤔 🙄 🤦‍♀️

Why people think one President is causing this rather than the world's economies trying to recover from a severe hit from an ongoing pandemic, I'll never know. 🤔 🙄 🤦‍♀️
Seems like Russia is doing quite well at the moment. Maybe everyone is blaming the President because of all his sanctions they put on Russia, followed by sanctions from other world leaders. Was the world economy doing bad before this? I saw it doing really good, look at how the stock market was doing then.

Seems like Russia is doing quite well at the moment. Maybe everyone is blaming the President because of all his sanctions they put on Russia, followed by sanctions from other world leaders. Was the world economy doing bad before this? I saw it doing really good, look at how the stock market was doing then.
You’ve got to be trolling at this point

You’ve got to be trolling at this point
Trolling? I simply gave my feedback on statements that were made. You are the one who commented "Someone should tell the other 194 countries experiencing massive inflation whos really causing it". Maybe you can give your 2 cents on what you think the cause is, or maybe not leave smart ass comments ;)

Assuming this was inaccurate since its now July. Our building is so over staffed there is chatter about possible scheduled downs and NWA for some teams. Yet HR still continues to hire…….

Assuming this was inaccurate since its now July. Our building is so over staffed there is chatter about possible scheduled downs and NWA for some teams. Yet HR still continues to hire…….
It is HQ that does the hiring now. Not up to individual buildings/your HR.

Anyway my building was NWA for awhile but now understaffed again. Turnover rates and increasing volumes make everything switch on a dime.

Back