Another year of no raises

Any other DCs gotten lucky with raises lately? Our hourly TMs haven't gotten a raise in almost 3 years now.

Any other DCs gotten lucky with raises lately? Our hourly TMs haven't gotten a raise in almost 3 years now.
My area has layoffs at other major corps in similiar pay ranges. Zero chance Target will feel pressure to offer raises.

They did give the lump sum bonus for those maxed out without a raise last year. At least that was something, I guess. Although merits get a raise and a bonus every year, even when on CA

Are we suppose to get a lump sum this year too?
It was added to the TM handbook a couple years ago, so I assume its the new norm for progression TMs if they are maxed out and didn't get a raise the previous year. A few TMs in my department got it a couple weeks ago I think. I'm not at the top of the pay scale so I won't get it for a few years.

3 years without a raise and with “warehouse associate expansion“ they are paying new hires significantly less.

I assume that they are probably planning to make outbound TMs into warehousing associates and all PIT drivers can come from other departments.

Back