mid year review

they gave me this information friday 10 min before the end of shift.. i guess “champions’ don’t need much explaining to … lol

Are you a Warehouse worker or a merit worker? Progression doesn't get a raise with their review.

I rated everyone, but don't know how I access those ratings or have my team acknowledge them? I received a performance award, and I was lucky to be able to give one on my team, whom I nominated, an award. But as far as Workday, or any formal process, I'm not really sure. Perhaps I'm forgetting some email I received a month ago?

I rated everyone, but don't know how I access those ratings or have my team acknowledge them? I received a performance award, and I was lucky to be able to give one on my team, whom I nominated, an award. But as far as Workday, or any formal process, I'm not really sure. Perhaps I'm forgetting some email I received a month ago?
There's nothing you need to do in workday to release anything to your TM; it just happens. But make sure to sit down with them before that paycheck processes to let them know how great they're doing 😁

I was never told anything about a "Ranking". I was just told by my TL that her and the other TL created a list of wins and opportunities for everyone. My only "opportunity" was attendance....and my only call-offs this year were a recent 10 day span where I was sick at home with covid. So uhh, apparently not getting covid is my "opportunity".

Back