Archived Random Reshop/Go Backs/Flexi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterBerries

Can you go to 4?
Thought this might be a fun thread.. Not sure if there is one like it. But what is the most random reshop you have found in an area? Some of us at work try to come up with the most off the wall decision the guest had to leave it where they did.

Example .. Found condoms by the baby food and we said "feed the baby we have... Or prevent another one.. "

Found a bottle of vodka and hemorrhoid cream next to each other in the baby food one time......... it was the source of laughter for me and my co workers for a pretty long time

It all becomes normal after a while. The thing I find most "odd" is finding dairy / frozen items shoved in shoes. Two times stick out ; once I had someone blatantly jam a gallon of milk from their cart into the aisle of shoes on the racetrack as I was walking back to the fr -- facing them, eye contact and all -- with a cart of clothing re shop. Like wtf. ....
And the other time was when picking up shoes right before closing I found two loaves of used to be frozen garlic bread just hanging out midway from a shelf in kinds shoes...

It all becomes normal after a while. The thing I find most "odd" is finding dairy / frozen items shoved in shoes. Two times stick out ; once I had someone blatantly jam a gallon of milk from their cart into the aisle of shoes on the racetrack as I was walking back to the fr -- facing them, eye contact and all -- with a cart of clothing re shop. Like wtf. ....
And the other time was when picking up shoes right before closing I found two loaves of used to be frozen garlic bread just hanging out midway from a shelf in kinds shoes...

I am always finding frozen food in the most random places it's like people just bring it to the front or put it back. Especially when. I find it in dry market like 4 feet away from the damn freezer

I dont know about reshop but the most random thing I've ever picked for flexible fulfillment is a candy bar, pack of condoms, a pair of socks, toaster and infant car seat all for the same person.

I really question some of the things people order for store pickup. I had an order recently for a single bottle of vegetable oil. That's it. Then another one for one bottle of dishwasher detergent. 10 packages of ramen noodles and a bottle of maple syrup around Christmas time last year.

I once found several packages of hot dogs among the the loose panties in the intimate section. I figured someone wanted to try something kinky at home later, but decided against it. Hopefully everyone can figure it out without me going into detail.

Not necessarily relevant, but I once found one of those Hitachi Magic Wand massagers that are totally only ever used for shoulder and back massages in one of our web aisles. Apparently we sell them online and our store can fulfill them.

An ironing board in Active Wear. Not even in a cart, just there leaning against a high-capacity. An ironing board is not an impulse buy, so I am wondering what made them change their mind. I guess they decided to wear C9 instead?

Any time I see food on top of the video game cases (the complete opposite side of the store).

I have experienced those but I'm just curious... Have anyone experience random stuff thrown on top of the very top shelves? Or hidden behind other products? Sometimes I wonder if the person doing reshop do those stuff bec it's usually stuff from the same dept. We had a tm once who would stuff his reshop at the endcaps, behind other stuff or thrown on the very top shelves.

I found a slow cooker once in Girl's, and another time I found a tomato that had a bite taken out of it on a Cherokee tank top table.

I have experienced those but I'm just curious... Have anyone experience random stuff thrown on top of the very top shelves? Or hidden behind other products? Sometimes I wonder if the person doing reshop do those stuff bec it's usually stuff from the same dept. We had a tm once who would stuff his reshop at the endcaps, behind other stuff or thrown on the very top shelves.

We had something similar happen in softlines. Like we would find a bunch of xhilaration dresses hidden behind other clothes; always behind the clothes that were against a wall. I'm assuming because it is easier to hide clothes on a wall rather than on a rack. It was pretty clear that it was from reshop because they were all the same brand and similar items within the brand. After a while some of the softlines ladies figured out who was doing it because she would grab like a bunch of items and finish putting them away extremely quickly. I know some people are faster with reshop than others, but eight/ten items of clothing in only a couple minutes is suspiciously fast. Plus people would normally find them the following day while zoning and it always happened the day after she would close. It got even more annoying when leadership would comment on how good she was with reshop and how we should be able to be faster because she was so fast, but since I never saw her do it I couldn't really say anything. Although I would mention it when I found the hidden items while zoning. Finally I think one TM saw her do it and said something to a leader. She was eventually fired because she was a poor worker overall and was often lying to leadership.

I dont know about reshop but the most random thing I've ever picked for flexible fulfillment is a candy bar, pack of condoms, a pair of socks, toaster and infant car seat all for the same person.
I once picked a box of condoms, a pink padlock, and a bag of chips. Same woman.

haha that's even better. I will never know what's going through these people's minds

I found a shirt from Christmas the other day on the top shelf of tampons

I had a flexi for 250 different cans of those small cat food. Took me forever. Also had one for oatmeal and a jug of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back