Archived Really Silly Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm not actually a team member anymore, I was hired on seasonally and let go at the end of January. Guess I just didn't know how to shine.
Anyway, I'm only just now really looking for a new job, as I decided to focus on school for a bit. Filling out applications, I suddenly realize I'm not entirely sure who to put down as my "supervisor". I worked a lot of nights in Softlines, and often neither of the two TLs were there at the same time as me. Sometimes they or the ETL for softlines were there, but for the most part after a storewide huddle with the LOD, we were on our own, following a loose schedule posted in the fitting room.

With all these acronyms and tiers of management, I'm just not sure. The TLs were directly above me, but I hardly interacted with them, and the LOD was always different, obviously. It's not going to keep me up at night, but I like to be specific. Thanks in advance for any help!

I put the HR down on mine, target can't do more then say you worked there from x date to y date and if your rehireable

Thanks so much for the replies. :)
I'd figured I'd just settle on using HR, but then I remembered this site.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back