Archived Rear Seasonal Christmas Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did u guys set the Christmas tree flat.? I'm confused on how some locations are 2-2-1 for box stock but that's where the tree displays go. Does anyone have pictures?

Oops sorry to disappoint, but apparently several of the trees we had out on display are actually the trees that go on the ornament shippers and are not really for sale, or at least that is what I'm told. The trees have basically no branches, so it was funny thinking we would actually sell those.

I think they might be sellable. We had labels print for the trees, priced at $95.00. Don't know if we sell box stock of them or if it is just to sell the decorated tree.

How did u guys set the Christmas tree flat.? I'm confused on how some locations are 2-2-1 for box stock but that's where the tree displays go. Does anyone have pictures?

Each section should have two "shelves" of labels. Shelf 1 is for box stock on the floor. Shelf 2 is for the display trees. They do not necessarily go in chronological order like they would on a gondola POG.

So far ours does not look like the graphic in the first post. We have three(?) tables at the back in an "n" shape. I think it's similar to last year, except this time the tables are all together, which should hopefully make it easier to stock.
edit: I took another look at it today, and it's actually two "L" shaped tables, but it's still at the back by the Christmas lights and we definitely only have two of the smaller ornament displays.

Is everyone done with their rear seasonal set- "48 hour challenge"? How successful was everyone?
Not even close. They are maybe 75% of the way though it, but I think most of them hit 40 hours yesterday and won't be back until Monday.

Last edited:
Is everyone done with their rear seasonal set- "48 hour challenge"? How successful was everyone?

We finished setting, there's a couple of displays that are MIA and stocking wasn't actually completed in the time frame. It didn't help plano that they had to move all of the halloween product themselves just so they could start setting aisles and changing gondolas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back