Archived Reasonable or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are there laws against traveling too slow, and why are those laws enforced? Could it be that slow drivers are equally dangerous as they are an impediment? I hardly think my ticket for going 35 on a 5 lane state highway where it passed through a city that lowered the speed from 55 to 25 is hardly going to get anyone killed. Speeding tickets, not reckless driving tickets, and I go with the flow of traffic, not faster than the bulk of the traffic.
Oh ok, carry on.

So who here remembers the Target saying that they had years ago, that was "Speed is Life"? This reminds me of that mentality.
There's a couple of aisles in our backroom that have that saying printed on them. I always laugh when i see them because there's constantly team members around the corner having long conversations.

There's a couple of aisles in our backroom that have that saying printed on them. I always laugh when i see them because there's constantly team members around the corner having long conversations.

There are some people in my store I just can't walk away from. Happens to me. I want to get back to work but they won't stop yammering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back