Archived Recalled Pillows

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSFun

Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!
Does anyone know what the hell is going on with the pillows? We had a TM spend about 4 hours working on the pillow MIRs yesterday. Now the pillow aisle on the floor is empty and we have like 300 pillows in receiving...

I have five pallets of them that I'm trying to put in the steel. Just had a gaylord box of them break because I was a lazy idiot yesterday and didn't tape the boxes. And put it on a black pallet. So when I tried to move it to a wooden one...things did not go as planned.

Spent my whole post-dock hours collecting them, now I'm a day behind in everything else.

I remember I saw the paper said the pillows was recalled and urgent immediately remove all target brand pillows off the salefloor and backroom. But it's didn't said why.

i just bought 2 pillows about 2 weeks ago, hmm are mine safe to use ??

I look up on recalls.gov and it's might too early to said anything to public. I would better off safe not use the pillow and hold it until farther information come out or go ahead and return it to Target store where you purchased it and buy somewhere else.
I rather pay more money on good brand pillow instead cheap brand from any stores.

i just bought 2 pillows about 2 weeks ago, hmm are mine safe to use ??
They would have done a public recall if there was an immediate safety issue.

Maybe, pending results from a lawsuit?
That's what I was thinking. Like the sheets that were recalled last year because the thread count was way less than advertised.

This was me. I had the pleasure to come in on Wednesday to 6 carts of pillows in receiving, pulled 5 more carts from the truck/one the LOD missed, and had to pull 4 vehicles worth from the back as well. Now I have 2 gaylord boxes full and 2 huge pallets with the boxstock/repacks. Like close to 200 pillows just wasting space up in the steel.

Same here walked into about 150 pillows in carts and thankfully a few in original package. I crammed them into repacks...3 per repack, used the black and green ones and then taped them shut. Palletized them and wrapped them really tight. Between last weeks mir and this one I have 5 pallets up in my steel. My fear is they will be return to vendor. Can you imagine trying to ship those out haha!
Spent the entire 1st part of the day just on that yesterday. A definite setback.

Between last weeks mir and this one I have 5 pallets up in my steel. My fear is they will be return to vendor. Can you imagine trying to ship those out haha!
Thank god UPS already brings an entire trailer for our SFS pickups...

What pillows are affected? I bought a body pillow over the holidays and now I'm concerned.
The only body pillow we carried at my store is part of the recall.

I seriously doubt there is a safety issue to be concerned about.

Same here walked into about 150 pillows in carts and thankfully a few in original package. I crammed them into repacks...3 per repack, used the black and green ones and then taped them shut. Palletized them and wrapped them really tight. Between last weeks mir and this one I have 5 pallets up in my steel. My fear is they will be return to vendor. Can you imagine trying to ship those out haha!
Spent the entire 1st part of the day just on that yesterday. A definite setback.
Please dont say return to vendor hahaha that would suck. I have 4 huge pallets in my already small receiving area. I was able to finish everything the same day, getting them pulled from SF and BR plus wrapping them and then the lose ones i put in gaylords. So annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back