Archived Recalled Pillows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to jump into our cardboard cages full of them....

My Etl said no.. to them

and those huge boxes of Giant Teddy Bears.

Sounds like I'm walking into a real fun time tomorrow.
Maybe it will already be taken care of. Or at least partially taken care of. You have to take a marker and black out certain things on each and every pillow, which obviously takes a long time.

I think our PMT got a work order for it, because he was doing most of the work and was pissed about it.

Yes, PMTs received a RedWire project to black out certain parts of the pillow packaging. My PMT was pissed when I told him we had about 4 maybe 5 pallets of pillows to go thru. Would have been nice if they had included that part of this process into when they first were taken off the floor instead of having to touch them more than once. But Spot really seems to enjoy taking the logic out of logistics. Dumbasses.

Came in today and first thing the PMT greets me with a rant about pillows. Been trying today to get a hold of somebody to pick the pillows up while taking breaks from trying to clean up the shit everyone dropped off while I wasn't here.

Our food bank guy told us we're going to have to hold on to them for now, until he can get a bigger trailer and hit up all the target stores on his route at the same time.

Came in today and first thing the PMT greets me with a rant about pillows. Been trying today to get a hold of somebody to pick the pillows up while taking breaks from trying to clean up the shit everyone dropped off while I wasn't here.
I'm hoping the food pantry and animal shelter will come grab ours. It did highlight the complete fuckwit my receiver is. "We can only give them to feeding America partners, I don't think bubba's pantry can take them " um.... we can only donate food to the same people. Wtf do we pay him for again?

Processed them out yesterday and today, my PMT is awesome and never complained. Also fortunate that my Feeding America guy was prepared to take most today and will pick up the rest tomorrow. So glad to see them go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back