I'm Lost! Receiving help

I'm the new receiver at my store and I screwed something up... I haven't been acknowledging the Starbucks delivery the vendor is mad. I no longer have the paperwork that came on the pallet. I found the missing shipment ID no. From Greenfield, at least I think I did. I typed that into the receive ap. It came up Starbucks and clicked receive and stickers came out. But Im still worried that I'm missing something. Greenfield hasn't updated that it was acknowledged.

I'm the new receiver at my store and I screwed something up... I haven't been acknowledging the Starbucks delivery the vendor is mad. I no longer have the paperwork that came on the pallet. I found the missing shipment ID no. From Greenfield, at least I think I did. I typed that into the receive ap. It came up Starbucks and clicked receive and stickers came out. But Im still worried that I'm missing something. Greenfield hasn't updated that it was acknowledged.
Go to greenfield, vendor dashboard , adsd,
Unacknowledged asn’s. Then you go to receive app , vendor , and you type in the shipment Id. Make sure that if there is more than just Starbucks and if it’s been few days already acknowledge all of them .
it takes 24h for greenfield to update

Thank you...is "lead time in days" how many day ago it should have been acknowledged? some of them are 30days way before I started.

Don't just acknowledge all non Starbucks orders. First partner with the consumables leader and see if any of those orders were denied. If no-one hasn't been keeping tabs on it then you will end up having to acknowledge everything. Just have your back covered by partnering with a leader.

Don't just acknowledge all non Starbucks orders. First partner with the consumables leader and see if any of those orders were denied. If no-one hasn't been keeping tabs on it then you will end up having to acknowledge everything. Just have your back covered by partnering with a leader.
Why would you refuse Starbucks? Never ever should be denied .

Back