Archived Red Card Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
I like where I work, I love the people, but I'm not busting my butt for cards anymore. I'll ask when prompted, but I'm sick of being treated like a dog and given a treat for when I am a good little boy and get a red card. Last time I checked, I'm a person. I have feelings and character. I'm not a dog. I used to get at least 5 a day. Now I get next to zero. I could probably get at least 1 card per hour. Not lifting a finger until I see some actual intensive. How about a bonus I'd sell more cards than.......well you know who.... I don't want your fountain drink........

Keep dreaming, I tried going the extra mile (or as Target would like to say going the extra inch) in my daily duties but I would only get either a soda or a candy bar here and there. If you asked them for a bonus they would probably say "oh you're so funny, TM's don't get bonuses, we know you will be just as happy with a GTC". But I do agree with you, I don't think there would be such a big turnover rate if Target treated its employees better and offered some type of incentive

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
you heard about these changes, a few months back.
here is a link:
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthread.php/2576
then some ideas to improve scores:
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthread.php/366

Thanks for both your replies. I know how to sell them, I've sold 11 in a day. I can, but I'm just not busting my but to get them anymore. They offer me something I can use, fine, I'll start asking every guest again. I'll take my chances. They can me they're throwing away the best red card salesman in my store.

I like where I work, I love the people, but I'm not busting my butt for cards anymore. I'll ask when prompted, but I'm sick of being treated like a dog and given a treat for when I am a good little boy and get a red card. Last time I checked, I'm a person. I have feelings and character. I'm not a dog. I used to get at least 5 a day. Now I get next to zero. I could probably get at least 1 card per hour. Not lifting a finger until I see some actual intensive. How about a bonus I'd sell more cards than.......well you know who.... I don't want your fountain drink........

sign someone up for a redcard...get a free redbull!

(red card bull)

get two redcards in a row...get a free redbox rental!

Want to increase red cards AND save payroll AT THE SAME TIME?

Whoever gets the most redcards in a week gets to fire the Team Member of their choice! :yes:

When I first started in electronics, I get really awesome rewards...I used to get free movies...I got like 2 or 3 free blu-rays for doing great work...now, I'm lucky to get a piece of candy...the "incentives" are a joke...especially with the leadership at my store...

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
When I first started in electronics, I get really awesome rewards...I used to get free movies...I got like 2 or 3 free blu-rays for doing great work...now, I'm lucky to get a piece of candy...the "incentives" are a joke...especially with the leadership at my store...

Same here. I only wanted to break the record to show them I could sell them. Minimum wage is not incentive to bust my rear end to push them. I think they should give you something for going the extra mile. I would usually get 5 to 6 a day minimum. Others had none or one. I get no benefit working my tail off trying to help the company and others simply could give a %%%% and they get paid the same. Sorry, it's over. Movies would be cool though. I got offered movies........the 5 dollar movies only which were total crap. Wish they'd offer me blu rays. That would be kinda nice......

Same here. I only wanted to break the record to show them I could sell them. Minimum wage is not incentive to bust my rear end to push them. I think they should give you something for going the extra mile. I would usually get 5 to 6 a day minimum. Others had none or one. I get no benefit working my tail off trying to help the company and others simply could give a %%%% and they get paid the same. Sorry, it's over. Movies would be cool though. I got offered movies........the 5 dollar movies only which were total crap. Wish they'd offer me blu rays. That would be kinda nice......

Well, I had to keep it under $10, but I still got some good stuff...and the last red card I sold, I got a couple pieces of candy...

Status
Not open for further replies.