Archived Red Card Drought :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this has been my second day in a row with no red cards. It's crazy because during training (I was by myself) I got 2 red cards in a 4 hr shift, twice. Now I'm getting Nada and it's my second day after training. What should I do? I usually say" would you like to save 5% with a target red card (or debit or credit card)they all say no or have one. Well I changed up my strateg, I know tell people how much they would save that instant. They still say no even if they would save like 15 To 20 dollars. My store has a 4% conversion thingy. What happens if I don't get a red card next time, also how can I change up my approach to get more?

Use the search bar to find threads about Red Cards. There are about infinity of them. Some members of the forum have suggested role-playing, so you may want to ask your GSTL or GSA to help you with that.

Avoid saying Redcard, and keep total time spent talking about it less than 20 seconds. Shorten whatever you say into one sentence with a brief follow up explanation when they ask about it. Too much information can put the guest off.

Don't forget to breathe. :)

What Sno said: keep it short, sweet & enunciate.
Make it intriguing so their interest is piqued & they'll start asking questions.

Omg okay lol I was reading the threads but my gsa doesn't even care that much about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back