Archived Red Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound like a stupid question, but I just got a target red card but it doesn't say visa and doesn't have a regular full credit card number. Can I still use it anywhere to buy anything? And can I still purchase stuff online, on sites, where I have to type the card number in? Thanks!

What you have is a Target card, NOT a Target Visa (they stopped issuing them little over a yr ago). It can be used ONLY at Target, Bullseye store (corp on-line store) or target.com.

This might sound like a stupid question, but I just got a target red card but it doesn't say visa and doesn't have a regular full credit card number. Can I still use it anywhere to buy anything? And can I still purchase stuff online, on sites, where I have to type the card number in? Thanks!

Target no longer offers the Visa card, but if you have an old one you can still use it. The current Red Card is only good at Target.

I signed up for a redcard in store and this is what I got. I thought they didn't have them anymore but wasn't sure. Thanks!

What you have is a Target card - not a Target visa (stopped issuing those just over a yr ago). You can use it ONLY at Target, target.com & Bullseye (the on-line company store).
The number is shorter because it's like a dept store card (think Kohl's, Sears, JCPenney).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back