Archived Red Card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8THAT

if you had the old visa red card and it expired is there any way to renew that one or are you stuck with the new red cards?

if you had the old visa red card and it expired is there any way to renew that one or are you stuck with the new red cards?

I always thought people with the VISA could have it renewed still.

But yeah, no new signups.

I have the Target VISA and they just send me a new one when it's near expiration. Although, I really try not to use it.

I think the reason it was offered was you could spend it anywhere and rack up reward pts for the old 10% off certificate.

Yeah, I guess now you really don't reap any benefits from the VISA other than Take Charge of Education.

I used to get a point for each $ spent in Tgt and a point for each $ spent outside of Tgt but the interest rate is horrible. I was so glad when they came up with the debit card. Always wrote checks before.

My understanding is that the VISA RC holders would be able to keep their cards...and as long as they continue to use it then it should continue to be renewed. If the guest hasn't used their card for a few months, perhaps the card was cancelled.....in which case the guest will need to re-apply for a RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back