Archived Red Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the highest amount of redcards that you have gotten in one day besides Black Friday?

What is your goal for this Black Friday?

What are you doing to make sure you reach that goal?

What is the highest amount of redcards that your store has gotten in one day besides Black Friday?

What is your store goal for this Black Friday?

What is your store doing to make sure you reach that goal?

dont know what our goal is this year. last year i know we went over 150, but cant remember where we ended up.

i'm asking because we've yet to set a goal.. (doing that tomorrow) and need to figure out how high to shoot. I want our goal to be a challenge but not so completely out of reach. Last year we did so pathetically bad on bf that i do not want repeat of that!

i'm asking because we've yet to set a goal.. (doing that tomorrow) and need to figure out how high to shoot. I want our goal to be a challenge but not so completely out of reach. Last year we did so pathetically bad on bf that i do not want repeat of that!

Go for anything & ask for esp's

How many Red Cards do you average

What is the highest amount of redcards that you have gotten in one day besides Black Friday?

What is your goal for this Black Friday?

What are you doing to make sure you reach that goal?

What is the highest amount of redcards that your store has gotten in one day besides Black Friday?

What is your store goal for this Black Friday?

What is your store doing to make sure you reach that goal?

The most Red Cards I have gotten in one day is 19. In Oct I signed 101 and Nov 110, has anyone else done this

Do any Target stores have an incentive award given for signing up Red Cards or job performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back