Archived Red & Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up in case your leadership hasn't told you, Target is running a promotion the week of July 26th. Try on any men's or women's jeans and ask the FR Attendant about a $10 coupon off denim (you have to ASK, they won't just be handed out). For that week, TM's can wear their Target jeans with their red shirts. This includes the brands Mossimo, Denizen, & Merona (no Wrangler).

I was told this applies to all TM's from all departments.

ASANTS, so obviously ask someone in leadership before you just show up in jeans :)

I'm personally pretty stoked about this!

Just a heads up in case your leadership hasn't told you, Target is running a promotion the week of July 26th. Try on any men's or women's jeans and ask the FR Attendant about a $10 coupon off denim (you have to ASK, they won't just be handed out). For that week, TM's can wear their Target jeans with their red shirts. This includes the brands Mossimo, Denizen, & Merona (no Wrangler).

I was told this applies to all TM's from all departments.

ASANTS, so obviously ask someone in leadership before you just show up in jeans :)

I'm personally pretty stoked about this!
Hilarious. We rarely staff our fitting room. Ours will probably just be split up between all the registers.

Hilarious. We rarely staff our fitting room. Ours will probably just be split up between all the registers.

Ours isn't regularly staffed anymore either, but I think they're planning on someone being there for this week. They also might have some at the checklanes, but not sure since they want the jeans to actually be tried on.

We were allowed to wear jeans one day last year during the jean promotion week...I recall us having to have donated something in order to participate though. There wasn't a stipulation on the brand thankfully, as I do not own any Target brand jeans, lol.

Are the leaders actually going to be checking what brand of jeans TMs are wearing? I don't own any Target-brand jeans and have no desire to change that.

But if I wear a pair of Wranglers with my untucked shirt over the logo, I doubt anyone would notice or care.

Hate my denizen khaki jeans but love the msc ones (I have 3 pairs). Are there msc blue jeans?

Are the leaders actually going to be checking what brand of jeans TMs are wearing? I don't own any Target-brand jeans and have no desire to change that.

But if I wear a pair of Wranglers with my untucked shirt over the logo, I doubt anyone would notice or care.
I can see it now:
"Etl-hr, tl Bob was checking out my ass...from like two inches away..."
"I was checking for merona or mossimo, I swear. The logo is so tiny..."

The idea is that if a guest says "hey I need a pair of jeans like those" you can show them the jeans and they can use the coupon to buy them. But if they end up buying the wranglers despite there being no coupon promo on em, who cares? I don't think they'll check, though.

From how it was explained to us, they don't have to ask for the coupon, but I'm sure some folks will miss out because we'll forget about the coupon.

That's pretty spiffy...but I doubt Target jeans will fit me. I know Merona and Mossimo don't fit me...not sure about Denizen. Target doesn't make clothes for women who have a belly leftover from having children.

Aww, man, when I started a few years ago they had 6 or so different fits for jeans (I was fit 6 so i know there were at least 6) but they phased them out. They only have modern, "curvy"... And one other now. Pink labels, purple and green. I can only wear the modern fit (green label). Jeans are already tough to find without them eliminating cuts.

I wish there was a pajama sale week

Last edited by a moderator:
Why in the world would I want to wear jeans to work? I'd rather just wear my khaki since they are all Goodwill bought. I get so grimy at work, that's why I buy all my work pants there. So jeans week is a game-off for me. But everyone else go for it!!!

We told all the guys they should definitely consider skinny jeans for this!

3ebe1b4cdfb59ea7e9b5d95a7963ecdb.jpg

@ my store, it looks like some of the womens spray painted their pants on.

I wouldn't be able to breathe!

I'm ridiculously excited for denim week. I don't even wear jeans much anymore (I'm a leggings type of girl), but I'll do anything to get out of khakis for a couple of days.
I know how you feel. I'm so tired of wearing khakis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back