Archived Red & Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the only one on Sunday wearing and my electronics team member thought I was a guest. I did put a few signs in lounge about this. Yesterday we had a few more folks wearing jeans.

We've had quite a few, many in none active varieties. A couple I question if they are sold at target- possibly wrangler but doubtful. It's hotter this year than last. Plus they've been vocal about checking brand...fuck that. Nobody gets to stare at my ass or inside my pants except my husband.

We've had quite a few, many in none active varieties. A couple I question if they are sold at target- possibly wrangler but doubtful. It's hotter this year than last. Plus they've been vocal about checking brand...fuck that. Nobody gets to stare at my ass or inside my pants except my husband.
Last year I told my team members that I was not going to check to see if the jeans were Target branded. I just did not have the time or really care.

Last week I worked between all the huddles again but someone told me there was another denim week, but I forgot when they said it was. Does anyone know if that's this week?

My store did a really bad job informing us about it. I didn't know there was another jeans week until I walked into work yesterday. Judging by the amount of participation, it doesn't seem like anybody else knew either.

I'm wearing my favourite Mossimo jeans that I bought a couple weeks ago but no one else is participating! I feel so out of place LMAO.

%40 off, just get a bottle of stinky tide detergent to explode when you move it and the entire bottom seam lets go they become free real fast!

I really hate our flow team..

Out of curiosity, any other stores allowing jeans to be worn from now to the 24th? My store announced it at huddle, I was not there today but heard it from another TM & TL.

Out of curiosity, any other stores allowing jeans to be worn from now to the 24th? My store announced it at huddle, I was not there today but heard it from another TM & TL.
My store hasn't had huddle for awhile since we started 4am, and I haven't heard a word.

The communication came whomever Janna is in the corporate ladder. It didn't state it had to be Target brand just stated need to keep the Red brand shirt.

Its company wide and best of all it doesnt have to be Target denim and even before when it was were people going around and checking? lol ridiculous

Last edited:

What I was told today as well. I have been digging out my jeans from under the pile of khaki pants.

I would have preferred a leggings month. Or a socks and underwear month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back