Archived Red & Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does red wire say anything about the TYPE of denim that can be worn? Are cropped jeans acceptable? Obviously not shorts....what about overalls?

I hope our store is participating again, I LOVED the first week. Being able to wear denim to work was a small, unexpected pleasure that somehow made a world of difference. Change is the spice of life, yo.

Does red wire say anything about the TYPE of denim that can be worn? Are cropped jeans acceptable? Obviously not shorts....what about overalls?

I didn't see the Redwire on this, but I know our SLTL wore denim capris last time, so I think they are okay to wear.

I didn't see the Redwire on this, but I know our SLTL wore denim capris last time, so I think they are okay to wear.
A friend who is a TM at another store near me said their store said "full length denim," but ours hasn't made any distinction. We also had a number of people wearing capris, and nobody said anything then???

I really looked forward to wearing jeans last week and I did for one day. For me they were just too hot. I don't usually wear jeans in the summer just for that reason. Boring khakis for me. If we have "crop top week" I'm in, lol

Yeah, like my gstl said...they were hotter and not as easy to move in, but for one week we just plain felt better. And that was good enough for us.

Our store isn't partaking in it:rolleyes: I think " some" people who wore the jeans the last time that clearly weren't mossimo brand etc etc and had holey jeans ruined it for everyone. WTG team WTG......... Takes one person you know??

I think cropped denim is technically fine as long as they're not on clearance. I'm not a fan of crops, personally. I feel like you need the right sock/shoe combo... And you have to shave your ankle. All through denim week I wore those canvas shoes with no support (the summer sorta Hawaiian shirt floral msc) because the super comfy ones I wear with my khakis look dumb with jeans. I hate running/fitnessy sneakers with jeans, though because I have issues.

I didn't notice any extra heat from denim but I rarely feel hot at work in general. I think everyone who does is probably working way harder than me lol. And maybe they're all dehydrated.

I really looked forward to wearing jeans last week and I did for one day. For me they were just too hot. I don't usually wear jeans in the summer just for that reason. Boring khakis for me. If we have "crop top week" I'm in, lol
I only wore jeans on Friday because of an after work event that capris wouldn't be ok for. Otherwise they would definitely have been too hot. I've been sweating my ass off in my nice thin khaki capris all week, no way am I wearing full length anything if I can help it.

Hate my denizen khaki jeans but love the msc ones (I have 3 pairs). Are there msc blue jeans?
There used to be, but not anymore. I think they went away not too long after we started having folded Denizen jeans.

We still have msc jeans for men. The women's jeans are mossimo black, Knox rose (and the Knox rose jeans used to be something sky..) and denizen. Different stores carry different things, though.

Yes, tomorrow. We were told blue denim, no holes. SLTL said no capris but the ETL said it was ok so we were kinda confused.

We still have msc jeans for men. The women's jeans are mossimo black, Knox rose (and the Knox rose jeans used to be something sky..) and denizen. Different stores carry different things, though.

Paisley Sky. I actually found a pair of these on a quad in RTW Thursday. They were Salvage.

Yes, tomorrow. We were told blue denim, no holes. SLTL said no capris but the ETL said it was ok so we were kinda confused.
Can't you normally wear Capris? It's pretty hot in the store, and no one wants to wear long jeans.

Can't you normally wear Capris? It's pretty hot in the store, and no one wants to wear long jeans.
Yes we normally wear capris, but I guess since we're trying to sell regular jeans now, that's what they want us to wear. Idk. Usually our store is really into events like this but things aren't so good right now.

denim is coming up I think it's silly to buy a pair of mossimo brand of jeans I did have a pair they got ruined:/ I have tons of pairs of American eagle jeans I could wear them think they'll notice lol

Yes we normally wear capris, but I guess since we're trying to sell regular jeans now, that's what they want us to wear. Idk. Usually our store is really into events like this but things aren't so good right now.

I think it's no capris because they do this event to sell jeans for the fall/back to school and what not. Most people are done with summer shopping already. But idk that every store cares about that rule. When I asked my stl today about denim week, he didn't mention any capri rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back