Archived Reindeer Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not called that anymore, but it's happening tomorrow for our store. I guess it's like the biggest corporate store walk of the year?! What exactly goes on? Any insight, anyone?

ETLs panic and asskiss and get their marching orders for black Thursday. You just keep your down and laugh at them in their asskissing. Depending on your ETL team it can be funny to watch. You shouldn't see much of them other than the pack walking and pointing.

All it is stls walking each others stores, making sure holiday is green to go. There might be a a few point outs but never a big deal is made unless a store just blatantly did not follow planograms and had a team member rebellion/revolution.

Pretty much the entire etl staff and stl break out huge vats of chap stick...so they can kiss the visitors hiney. When we were visited they were in the store less than 30 Min...they walked through the backroom and most of the salesfloor. They did check out our seasonal set in great detail. They also are really big on pallet empty pallet spaces.

Don't listen to these fools!!!

This is the real reindeer run

I post this every year.

I always wondered what the Option of "Wildlife" meant when selection the option when putting a work order in for pests, I mean, since Birds, Rodents, and Insects were covered... I thought the option of "Wildlife" was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back