Archived Target fun run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the cereal didn’t ring up 20%. I got like 8 and 3 didn’t ring up (and it wasn’t granola). I wish I would have known to scan the coupon barcode before scanning my Wallet barcode.

Cartwheel offers are typically limited to 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, and 6 transactions a day.

The app says™️ more offers later in the week; 40% select Halloween candy, discount on costumes. It's like after Black Friday week o' sales all over again!

Edited to add: my state can't enjoy the 20% off ice cream Cartwheel? Maaaaaan, what's that about?!?!?

This is great %40 Halloween candy when ours isn't set yet.. Oh guests were pissed and our STL was the punching bag today.. It was glorious. I just kept repeating make sure you call corporate and post it on the Target FB page that this store sucks..

This is great %40 Halloween candy when ours isn't set yet.. Oh guests were pissed and our STL was the punching bag today.. It was glorious. I just kept repeating make sure you call corporate and post it on the Target FB page that this store sucks..

That's odd. Why hasn't Halloween candy been set yet o_O Are you currently in a remodel??

Damn. That was supposed to set 2 weeks ago!

Yeah I know it's all still on pallets that are not located. We don't even have costumes and décor set and fully pushed.. They were shooting for about a week behind but having a clusterfuck of BTS clearance cause there was a massive amount, since only two people pushed any of it the week or so before school started. That is taking up the space where candy would go for the most part.

No remodel, just leadership that is fucking stupid.

Wow. We're just coming off remodel and candy got set OK. The rest of Halloween just got set, because they sent us a plano that was based on old seasonal, which was 84' bigger than the new one, so they're having to get creative, but the candy is out, at least.

Saved $84 today. Great timing to get fall clothes for the kids.

Read the Halloween Transition manual and was aware of the Halloween Costume promotional today however, because of the multitude of BTS/PLU we delayed our Adult Humor costumes and Masks. We figured setting the kids costumes was more important. LOL. We ensured we worked 1 week ahead to get our Mini-Halloween set since the company loves to dump 300 hours in 1 week for my team of 4 to get it all set. So no worries here.. Communication is key! Any of you prepared for this coming Saturday event? My store missed the memo about the Fun Run Giveaway Bags.:rolleyes:

STL doesn’t care because he makes $$$$$, corporate will get mad for the wrong reasons and when the dust settles the TMs with no hours will have to be the sin-eaters on this one

STL doesn’t care because he makes $$$$$, corporate will get mad for the wrong reasons and when the dust settles the TMs with no hours will have to be the sin-eaters on this one

Remember I am in Seattle, the tech market here, an STL is 100K but that is still low. There are Dev's straight out of school at 20 making that..

Read the Halloween Transition manual and was aware of the Halloween Costume promotional today however, because of the multitude of BTS/PLU we delayed our Adult Humor costumes and Masks. We figured setting the kids costumes was more important. LOL. We ensured we worked 1 week ahead to get our Mini-Halloween set since the company loves to dump 300 hours in 1 week for my team of 4 to get it all set. So no worries here.. Communication is key! Any of you prepared for this coming Saturday event? My store missed the memo about the Fun Run Giveaway Bags.:rolleyes:
Minecraft event this Saturday.

Screw those 9.99 and 15.99 bags only being on sale. I wanted fun mixes. Didn't even include the 24.99 bags. LAME.

Minecraft event this Saturday.

Really? My store is terrible at communicating events to the community. I assume if there's a huddle I'll hear about it tomorrow, but who knows? I'll be out of town this weekend, but my kids love Minecraft and if there's an MC event on Saturday it might be a good outing for them & my hubby.

Really? My store is terrible at communicating events to the community. I assume if there's a huddle I'll hear about it tomorrow, but who knows? I'll be out of town this weekend, but my kids love Minecraft and if there's an MC event on Saturday it might be a good outing for them & my hubby.
From spot website:
we’re bringing Minecraft inspiration to our stores with a special event on Sept. 22, complete with a scavenger hunt, giveaways, and early access to the never-before-seen minigame Grid Runners. Superstar Minecraft content creators will be on hand at select stores for a meet-and-greet with the first 200 guests, including FavreMySabre (Atlantic Terminal Target), Shubble (Los Angeles Target), AntVenom (Houston North Central Target) and JeromeASF (Redmond Target).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back