Archived Target fun run

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS Saturday

target-Minecraft-Event-September-22-11-2-pm.jpeg

Mark your calendars!! Target will be hosting a FREE Minecraft event on Saturday, September 22nd from 11-2 pm. There will be a fun scavenger hunt, a photo op and special giveaways that will include some of the following items:
  • LEGO Creeper mini build
  • The Grid Runners mini game
  • Stickers
  • Comic book
Follow this link to find a Target store near you that will be participating in this fun event! As an added bonus, there is a nice Cartwheel offer for 20% off Minecraft toys, books and video games which is valid through 9/22.

from .... All Things Target - http://www.allthingstarget.com

My ETL didn't know much about it tonight, so thanks for the info!

It's been a shitshow at the store this week, for a variety of reasons, so she hadn't gotten around to reviewing the info.

My ETL didn't know much about it tonight, so thanks for the info!

It's been a shitshow at the store this week, for a variety of reasons, so she hadn't gotten around to reviewing the info.
I think we are all missing the boat ever since this new unload process rolled out. Unless we (the small few) take back control of our stores and start helping each other out we might as well go down with the ship or jump ship. With that being said, Anyone start reading the 80 page Q4 Guide for 2018? I was told there was only a few to go around and it was for the ETL's and SR's. I'm not going to go into 4th quarter blind! I got AP to let me print off a color copy. I highly suggest you start reading. Lots of good info!

Good info...like....?

I doubt us peons are gonna get the chance/time to read such a guide so feel free to share any nuggets.
Well...Amplified Gifting was a hit and will show its ugly face again but this time, we are supposed to use the moveable walls in Softlines instead of those horrible, nasty and downright heavy ass cardboard pieces of shit kits that they sent. Those of you who have Gift n Go or Trend Spot and 1 more location I can't quite remember will use those fixtures for Amplified Gifting. There are 2 set dates, Nov 11 and Nov 25. So start investigating or inquiring unless you don't feel it's part of your responsibility. I don't get involved too much but I like to at least be in the know.

Those of you who have Gift n Go or Trend Spot and 1 more location I can't quite remember will use those fixtures for Amplified Gifting.

Oh, thank god. We have one of those, post-remodel, so I hope they won't have the hideous cardboard monstrosities scattered throughout the store, making it impossible to get accurate locations and blocking all the damn aisles.

I started calling them aggravated gifting the day they landed, and I envied the VM team that got to break those MFers down at the end of the season.

I suggested a bonfire with s'mores, but I think that might have been against city ordinances.

@Bosch you have that much BTS? We were pretty empty BTS wise where we had to start to set early because it was looking empty and to prevent it becoming a flex dumping ground.

When its not located, it doesn't get pulled, doesn't get pushed so you end up with a lot of BTS clearance. I worked on it for almost two weeks and the first week, I never pulled an item. Just took stuff off unlocated pallets and vehicles. It was that much of a shit show.. It still is a shit show.

THIS Saturday

target-Minecraft-Event-September-22-11-2-pm.jpeg

Mark your calendars!! Target will be hosting a FREE Minecraft event on Saturday, September 22nd from 11-2 pm. There will be a fun scavenger hunt, a photo op and special giveaways that will include some of the following items:
  • LEGO Creeper mini build
  • The Grid Runners mini game
  • Stickers
  • Comic book
Follow this link to find a Target store near you that will be participating in this fun event! As an added bonus, there is a nice Cartwheel offer for 20% off Minecraft toys, books and video games which is valid through 9/22.

from .... All Things Target - http://www.allthingstarget.com
We had no info...except target.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back