Archived Remember when pallets on the floor were frowned upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a store at 9:30p... a store that recently extended their hours to 11.

Can't go that way...
BuOockH.jpg

Sorry, candles are off limits
y0fdNs5.jpg

Too bad... the college kids can't get their dorm stuff
I3TVyha.jpg

Um... ma'am... That's not safe. Get down please... No rug for you!!!
tVqfdQ9.jpg

Closer look at the rug aisle.
1aDgYMy.jpg

lord have mercy,

those pallets looked like they are stacked way to high,
im so confused at what that is!
my store hours were extended from 11pm to 12am now,
at 10pm the flow team starts unloading the truck and pallets start coming out to the sales floor, but they are NOT staged like that.
they get taken to the designated drop spot, Grocery aisle G28, HBA stuff A17 while we have a Tm bowling out grocery and hba and another doing repacks

Ive shopped at a walmart that is 24 hours, at a certain time they close down departments to the shoppers so the team can get through their push.

uhhhh,
1st pic- horrible wrap job, and why are those wrapped in first place?
2nd pic- I like to buy candles to make my room smell nice 24/7. I would be pissed if i saw that
3rd pic- More shit wrapped that shouldnt be
4th pic- shoulda stole her cart when she was trapped(doesnt show in pic but lets put 2 and 2 together.

Those are the new carts. They're awesome. Also, the cannon carts and terrible wrap jobs would indicate the store is using an Offsite warehouse
so, wait are those what offsite pulls look like? I wondered what the hell those things were. we almost strictly only wrap things to ship them. why would the auftofills come so late though? did the flow team just ignore them or something?

At my store those would have been d-code or pogs that were on flats the night before a truck so they would have been put on pallets, wrapped, and put in the steel. Not that tall though.

Yeah, but after opening hours? That's awful. We always have a line of pallets and vehicles starting at the fitting room and going towards electronics during truck unload, but they put it back before the store opens.

Tis rediculous.

*It should be noted that intentional spelling error is intentional.

i think i know where this store is. it is unshoppable and the store should close for a week to get things straightned out.

We don't use "expect more pay less" anymore.

what do they do with these pallets when they get a district visit ??

Last edited:
Yiiikes. I take back many of the bad things I've said about my store now. The back room looks like that, but guests don't know about that, and I don't think they'd ever allow this stuff in the pics to go on when the store is open for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back