remodel what to expect?

so my store is about to go through a remodel what should i expect as a Fosa? would it affect me much?

It won't effect the front end tns too much but be prepared for lots of guests complaining. The store can change every day so having an idea of where things have moved can help alleviate some of that backlash. There should be a TM dedicated to answering those questions up front.

Make sure remodel team updates the stanchions with maps every day before store opens with where everything is moved

At my store the this still have a bunch of check lanes that no longer exist in the priority pulls so they still show up.

You might have some new locations show up in the system: GS (Guest Service), SCO (Self Checkout)

I used the boys floor pad for the middle of the store
And girls floor pad for a&b
Market was done in one night
Make sure you only take the bottom 2 shelfs down , I had my team use flatbeds and right the section we didn’t d-merch
They only needs 16inch to move the gondola

At my store the this still have a bunch of check lanes that no longer exist in the priority pulls so they still show up.
Make the capacity zero for those locations. It will say the location is always full for the time being. I recommend taking to your TL or above to have it properly removed

You might have some new locations show up in the system: GS (Guest Service), SCO (Self Checkout)
What do you mean ?Have your Tl do a My support with #remodel to remove the pogs due to the new remodel map

What do you mean ?Have your Tl do a My support with #remodel to remove the pogs due to the new remodel map
I mean we still have some CLs listed that no longer exist but the GS and SCO are there.

My TL doesn't over see that area I just happened to notice that they are still there.

As a cart attendant not much wii change for you. Things in the store will be moved around so, you may get asked by guests where things are. At my store the bathrooms also got remodeled and they brought in a bathroom trailer outside. You will be responsible for cleaning it just like you do the regular ones.

During our various remods we had several TMs with clipboards, walkies & maps roaming the store to help guests.
Every other walkie convo usually started with "Hey team, where's the (item of the day) located today?"
We must've moved toilet paper every single day.

Back