Archived Request Position Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got isolated in the fitting room and it sucks. How do I request to be put back on the floor?

If your switching from fitting room to soft lines, just talk to your TL.

If your switching from softlines to hardines, you’ll want to ask the other TL (who will ask your TL) about your attendance and overall performance.

If your switching from fitting room to soft lines, just talk to your TL.

If your switching from softlines to hardines, you’ll want to ask the other TL (who will ask your TL) about your attendance and overall performance.
they just put me in there, i’m gonna need a good excuse. i was originally a part of the end to end team and constantly got praise. not sure why they thought it was a good idea to do that to me.

they just put me in there, i’m gonna need a good excuse. i was originally a part of the end to end team and constantly got praise. not sure why they thought it was a good idea to do that to me.
You don’t need an excuse. If you’re comfortable with your tl, just be honest. “Hey I feel isolated at the fitting room, and I feel like I do my best work when I’m on the floor. Would it be possible for me to get more hours over there again?”

Tell your TL. They have to be behind it. Don't do dumb shit like calling out or being a jerk or lazy. No one wants a problem TM.

Get your TL and the new TL on board. They go to HR and HR MOVES YOU.

Like @pinkp2ie stated, were you in a different workcenter? Going from HL to A&A? Maybe the FR shift is just "training" for now...... and you'll be part of the E2E in A&A permanently (?)

If you were part of the E2E Team, already in A&A...... there is NO single Fitting Room person. Everyone takes turns. Our Team rotates every 1-2 hours at the FR. That's the new expectation. Maybe your store hasn't rolled that out yet? Maybe you just need to have a "seek to understand" convo w/ your TL... to see the bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back