Archived Rescheduled orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to rescheduled orientation what’s the chance they are actually gonna call me back with another date?

HR is probably seeing if they can accommodate doing orientation at another time. Usually they like to lead a small group instead of just one or two people at a time. My ETL doesn’t do orientations and none ever have, I’ve done them for over four years including supporting at other stores and leading theirs. I’ve told my ETL from January to the middle of September I’m available this morning to lead an orientation and this evening, I don’t like to waiver from those and she respects that. It just makes it easy to plan especially with the ETLs now setting new hires up with orientation. Plus we just had all onboarding processes move over to Workday and the videos and guides are less helpful than viewing POGs on a zebra, so they could be trying to figure out how to move the orientation. If you don’t hear back from them today call back Monday morning, maybe an hour after the store opens.

It depends on when you are available to come in. When I was doing orientations, I did one afternoon a week and every other Sunday morning. If you couldn’t figure out either then I didn’t have any other options, so you wouldn’t get hired.

They rescheduled it, not spot. Not a good sign.
Not necessarily. Considering how orientation can be up to a month after the offer but is announced maybe a week before the date it's understandable that there could be a scheduling conflict.

Did they say why? My orientation was rescheduled because it took longer for my background check to come back for whatever reason.

I was sure I was going to get a letter saying my credit sucked and they rescinded the offer. But nope, it really was just a delay and everything went fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back