Archived Resignation Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to put long story short, I'm done working, I have to continue with my school work and move on. I have a resignation letter, who do I give it to?

Why do you have to fill out a release form if you've given a letter of resignation?

Isn't the letter enough?

no the letter is not enough - we need the info you provide on the form we give you, it gets faxed to TMSC

I actually just emailed my hr tm, from my personal email account, and she did the rest. Marked me rehireable and told me my vacation hours would be mailed to me, a whole 3 hours...wooooooo

I like how I never start a new thread to tell you guys something lol yesterday was my last official day at the big red bullseye. I decided to stick with my new job and not come back from loa and they were completely cool with it. If anybody has a feeling I worked in their store pm me and we'll find out, it'll be fun! You can tell by my sig my ULV is in the northeast and my super was in south Fla. I'll give you a hint, lotttssssss of mountains!

Ah Jetta, you are free, free to fly, free to never have to wear the red and khaki, your joy must know no bounds.
Congratulations.

*sniff* It's so wonderful to see them set free!
Fly Jetta, & never look back.
Some day you can tell your little one about the dark side (when you want to scare him).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back