Returning to Normal Hours

The worst part is have to deal with variable cutoff times since on Friday and Saturday they are still due until 10:30 instead of 9:30 which I'm totally sure our etl will prepare us for and always remember when writing the schedule as well as the fact that we usually get a large amount of orders around that time that will still have to be done

Just hearing they have rescinded this later closing times, probably due to delta variant covid rises and mask mandates being reinstituted in certain areas of the country.

majority of the people i close with in Style haven’t worked till midnight. so when they heard about the news that we are going back to our normal closing time which was midnight, they were shocked and were not happy about it. well they are lucky for now since it got rescinded. but yeah i didn’t realize that I closed with people who were hired during the pandemic.

Dude, business at my store pretty much dies at 8:30...We basically stand around watching the clock for an hour and a half...Pointless to go back to 11-midnight hours.

Back