Answered Returns

Sisyphus

Cat Herder
Does the Target "circle money" when used to purchase an item get credited back to the guests circle account when the item is returned?

Really. I have found it like using a $5 pharmacy coupon. If you return the item, they lose it. Maybe it just doesn't return immediately so I've never seen it returned and have had to listen to complaints about losing it. I was going to use my 2.36 today but one of the items is clothing that I may need to return if I don't like the fit so I'll save it to use on food or something I know I won't return.

Side question about returns. If you put in your phone number will the receipt appear on your phone the same as if you scanned the barcode? I always use the barcode because of the team member discount but having the receipt for in store purchases is a decent benefit even for those who think adding offers is too difficult on a regular basis but can put in phone number or quickly scan barcode.

• Returns of items purchased using manufacturer coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.
  • Target coupons reduce the refundable amount and coupon value will not be given back upon return of the merchandise.
  • Target reserves the right to decline the return of items purchased with manufacturer coupons or rebates.

Really. I have found it like using a $5 pharmacy coupon. If you return the item, they lose it. Maybe it just doesn't return immediately so I've never seen it returned and have had to listen to complaints about losing it. I was going to use my 2.36 today but one of the items is clothing that I may need to return if I don't like the fit so I'll save it to use on food or something I know I won't return.
Target coupons you lose value on the return since it’s considered a discount on the item.
Side question about returns. If you put in your phone number will the receipt appear on your phone the same as if you scanned the barcode? I always use the barcode because of the team member discount but having the receipt for in store purchases is a decent benefit even for those who think adding offers is too difficult on a regular basis but can put in phone number or quickly scan barcode.
Yes phone number will apply target circle offers that you’ve saved, and link the purchase to your account.

I'm glad to know that "it should" LOL. I had no idea. I've been adjusting the refunds on things so that I know people get their earnings back. I'm glad I don't have to any more

Back