Archived Review Grades this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 6% raise with an O. In addition to a $4 raise becoming a team lead. So a $4.65 raise, not to shabby right?

i haven't gotten my review and don't think i will, because next it's when we get are paycheck.

The avg EX raise is 4%...so you make over 35 dollars a hr..to get that kind of raise. What position are you?

His base probably went up $1.00, and he then got a .67 raise. That'd mean he made almost $20 a hour before the raise.

Finally got my review, no score.

E

4 percent for .41 raise

The only thing that baffles me is how was this score created? Over the last year, the management team that I could actually rely on, are no longer with my store. The ones left behind, are the ones that I have to be careful on my approach. Last year, I got an O working the same department, with a better well organized team. I can't move as fast as I could last year to pick up the slack of the others. I'm slightly disappointed, but it is what it is, could be worse. (Thanks for letting me vent).

Maybe it's the smile, yeah, I think I should smile more.

If you went from an O to an E, you should ask about the coaching conversations your leaders must have had to justify the reduced performance evaluation. Because if they don't have coaching conversations, then they have no proof that your performance dipped.

If you went from an O to an E, you should ask about the coaching conversations your leaders must have had to justify the reduced performance evaluation. Because if they don't have coaching conversations, then they have no proof that your performance dipped.
You can drop two grades without coaching. Any drop greater than that requires multiple Coachings and/or Corrective Action.

I got a $.35 raise! Considering I got nothing last year because I was capped, I am pretty happy. Here's hoping my hours stay above 30 per week.

Oh, and I haven't gotten my review yet. Should I wait to see when they realize this? Or should I just let it pass? I already have the money, I don't need the formality of a paper review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back