Archived Review Grades this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happens if you don't agree with the review and do not sign it? depending on how bad my raise is I don't think I will want to sign it.
In years past there was a place on the review where you ( the team member) could write comments etc. Several years ago I got my review and the tl asked did I have any comments...I said yes..I don't agree with this "review" at all. She then said well write it down and sign it .

Got my review today, since this thread's about it. I got an E, which equaled over a 7% raise, which put me in the double digit category after 3 years. Seems like the new CEO has his head on straight. The point is, if you're a good worker and traditionally have gotten good reviews, I wouldn't stress over this new process. This is the biggest raise I've ever gotten.

Got my review today, since this thread's about it. I got an E, which equaled over a 7% raise, which put me in the double digit category after 3 years. Seems like the new CEO has his head on straight. The point is, if you're a good worker and traditionally have gotten good reviews, I wouldn't stress over this new process. This is the biggest raise I've ever gotten.
Wow! Good for you. After reading this and a similar post in another thread, I'm really hopeful that raises this year are going to make us happy.

Huh? I got an E and got a 3% raise...

I think what the poster meant was with the merit raise and bump to $9 base it equates to what would be a 7% raise for them.

It will vary person to person by how much people currently below that mark make right now.

If your store is making good sales the raise percentages will be better. I know a friend that got a 3% for a EX while a E got you 3.5% at my store that same year.

Got an E, 3.1% raise. $0.29. $9.79 will be my new rate starting end of the month. Still not hardly enough compensation for the stress of this job.

On the individual breakdown, every factor was also scored an E, even areas I should have gotten an EX in. But I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

R u a tl?? I got an outstanding and only got 3 percent.

Got an E, 3.1% raise. $0.29. $9.79 will be my new rate starting end of the month. Still not hardly enough compensation for the stress of this job.

On the individual breakdown, every factor was also scored an E, even areas I should have gotten an EX in. But I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

I got an E as well. 4.7% raise...45 cents. And we are now making the same amount.

I remember last year it seemed like it took forever for our store to give reviews compared to everyone elses.. Seems to be that way again. Still no sign of them coming anytime soon!

I got all outstandings in the breakdown part of it but only got an effective on the overall...ooooook. My raise was big though (13%) because I was under $9.00, if I break mine down to 9.00 + amount above base per pay grade + annual raise , then my sole annual raise was the same as I got last year, where I got an EX. I'm not complaining though, my TL said good things and that's all I'm concerned about since I'm leaving soon anyway.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on my review ( tapping foot lol) we always always have our reviews at the end of March but for some crazy reason they are delaying them and I asked around and people are shrugging their shoulders saying I dunno..... Perhaps it could be because of the new raise?? Anything is possible I guess.....

I got an E with a "6% raise." In quotes because my store counted the bump to $9 as part of the raise. It says my raise was 55¢ which puts me at 9.27. Yay. It's 3ish% if I just count the 27¢

I wish I had fought a review a few years back when I cashiered. I had an TL that barely worked always out for medical stuff. Gave me such a crappy review, I was so pissed. The gstl who went over it was useless when I wanted to fight it. It amazes me that a company considers a quarter a decent raise.

My store waited to give reviews because my STL was convinced that the merit statements were wrong since some of them had raise percentages that seemed excessive when compared to past years. Even though they knew that the base pay bump was happening, they apparently can't math. Either that or they simply had no clue as to how HQ was implementing the base pay increase and then adding your merit raise based on your previous compensation rate. Regardless, it makes me wonder why this person is in charge of a multimillion dollar business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back