Archived Review Grades this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, finally got my review. TL actually had some good things to say. The comments were clearly cut and paste, but she actually had good words for me about how I perform personally.

Got an IE though because I haven't been here for a year, but Es everywhere else. So there's that.

The avg EX raise is 4%...so you make over 35 dollars a hr..to get that kind of raise. What position are you?

I asked my hr etl and it included a bump in base pay. So my raise was around 40 cents.

If he/she says you aren't supposed to be discussing salaries, call the labor board, because that is illegal. The days of not discussing salary, so companies don't have to pay fairly, needs to go out the window. It's not doing the workers any favors by not talking about wages...only the companies. Don't fall for the lie that we need to be silent to protect ourselves. It doesn't work that way.
People need to discuss salaries to ensure thst they aren't being short changed. Anyone ever heard of the glass ceiling?
We're free to discuss our own wages. I'm not at liberty to discuss the wages of your other coworkers with you. If you tried to bring up other people's wages... there's really nothing I can say to you concerning the pay rate for other people. I could maybe talk in generalizations about the store, but specific TMs hourly wage is not a topic I'm going to discuss with anyone other than that TM. And that's something I stand by whether I'm a TL, a TM, the STL, or even the damn CEO.

Does anyone know why one store's "O" is less than another store's "E"? I'm reading through this and seeing that Viktard got an "E" and a 75 cent raise but LogisticsFox got an "O" and only 60 cents. This sort of thing has never made much sense to me since an "O" is clearly a higher performance grade than an "E". Just curious....

Does anyone know why one store's "O" is less than another store's "E"? I'm reading through this and seeing that Viktard got an "E" and a 75 cent raise but LogisticsFox got an "O" and only 60 cents. This sort of thing has never made much sense to me since an "O" is clearly a higher performance grade than an "E". Just curious....

They are including the increases in the paygrades to this as well.

well I took some time to think it over and I will be happy with my raise. It is the highest raise I ever got with spot and it will do until I find another job.

Not having been with Target for a year, and getting a raise of nearly 10% after a promotion was definitely a confidence booster. I'm a web developer, but this is the most I've ever made asides from my self-employed work.

Reactions: pfa
Last year I got an EX and a 4% increase. This year I got an EX and a 4% increase. This year's store is golden. Last year's store was a top 10 in the US Super but not golden.

You also have to keep in mind that the different percentages are applied to different pay rates. A $10/hr EX gets a 45 cent raise, while a $9/hr O gets a 54 cent raise, while an $12/hr EX also gets a 54 cent raise, while a 10.50/hr E gets a 26 cent raise, and so on ad naseum. You really have to know starting pay rates to be able to compare raises, and even then the only comparable ones will be the people that started at the same rate before merit raises. This year the raises are confused even further due to the minimum wage increase to $9/hr.

Now if you had two people that were making $10.50/hr, both of who were scored and EX, and they had different merit raises that put them at different effective wages... that would be an issue.

Store performance will affect the budget for merit increases, but it does not, I repeat, DOES NOT change the percentage associated with the various review scores. Stores with a lower budget will not be able to have as many EXs and Os as a similar store with a higher budget. A golden contribution AAA Super will have a larger merit budget than a golden contribution ULV, but the super's budget for raises will also have to spread across more tms. So in that instance, the tms at the AAA Super may not see as great of raises as the tms at the ULV. A mid range Pfresh might have less staff to give merit raises to than another mid range PFresh that has the same merit budget. This can and will have an effect on the merit score you see and therefore the associated raise you receive, but the percentage of your merit raise is based solely on your review score.

The only time you will see a raise percentage that is less than what it would normally be is if you are capped at your paygrade. If you are capped you only receive a merit raise if you are scored an EX or an O, but the percentage is less than it would be if you weren't capped (1% and 2% respectively, I think). Even if you have not been there a full year or you weren't there long enough for a review during the previous year, you will receive the normal raise percentage (assuming you aren't capped), but it will be prorated for the amount of time you have worked since your last review. This prorated amount can be for anywhere from 3 months to 15 months depending on your hire date. I started just a few months before review time and didn't hit my 90 days until right after merit raises and reviews happened. My first raise was prorated for 14 or 15 months.

I got an E- 25 cents. I can't tell if I really give two sh*ts or not. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but the bullcrap they makeup still irritates me.

Finally got my review a couple days ago, got an E, which my ETL said was great for having been hired only four weeks before the end of Target's operating year in February. Got a prorated raise of 17 cents.

I know this is somewhat off topic,

But, is there a percentage raise for cosmetic brand team member or Jewelry/accessory brand team member? are any of these considered promotions?

EX 10.6% raise for 97 cents. Obviously affected by the jump in pay. I'm happ...ier than I was before I guess.

I still haven't gotten mine. What are they waiting for?
Someone said they had to go in order. What does that mean? What kind of order? By your name? By position? By years at target?
When I asked she didn't know. If you don't know then just say - I don't know from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back