Archived Review question

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the latest your store will generally give you your review? I haven’t gotten mine yet and I’m curious as to what’s taking so long but before I actually ask my TL’s, I wanted to know the longest some of you guys waited?

Wasn’t really a yes or no question there guy
Great , then grow some balls and ask your TL/HR . They will answer it. Instead of having us all give you 30 F***ing answers.

I hope that answered the question. Next.

All depends on the TL's and when they remember or have a moment to do it. Mine wasn't done by the TL that oversee's my department. I ended up asking about it and the review was done and over with 5 minutes later. Don't be afraid to ask.

This is very asants we had ours finished this week with a couple tms on vacation who will get theres later. Technically they should be done before this monsth because the pay change kicks in but it really depends on how lazy ajd forgetful your leader is. Talk to hr they are supposed to be policing the leaders to get them done

When is the latest your store will generally give you your review? I haven’t gotten mine yet and I’m curious as to what’s taking so long but before I actually ask my TL’s, I wanted to know the longest some of you guys waited?

Ours has been cranking them out over the last couple of weeks.

Apparently the front end at my store had their reviews, but the rest of the reviews for the store mysteriously vanished and now they have to redo them. I haven’t gotten mine yet and don’t anticipate getting it before I go on maternity leave next month lol.

Still waiting for ours at my store. My team hasn't even heard a word about reviews, either.

I delivered my reviews last week if that helps, by the looks of it ,you should be getting yours any day now.

New pay will reflect on paychecks Friday the 18.

I delivered the last of mine on Tuesday & they were "due" last Friday.
The raise will reflect on paychecks on the 25th for our group.

How do u get a review? Like your TL will sit u down and talk to you?
You "should" have a one on one with your leader. They will read through the review with you. Some will just give you an overview of your performance for the past year others will read the damn thing line by line. Hopefully they will also let you know what the expectations for you are for the upcoming year. If you have any questions or issues now is the time to speak up. How it "will" happen. Your leader will be so stressed for time they will try to get it done in less than 3 minutes. Some will just show you your new pay sheet, thank you for your efforts and tell you to get back to work. In some cases they will totally forget to give you the review and you will simply log on to ehr and see what your raise is ( I have had this scenario happen 4 times in my time at the bullseye).If you are a team member you will sign the review and get a copy. If you refuse to sign it does not change a darn thing. If you are a TL you need to log on and esign the review by a predetermined date. I have zero respect for our review process. ZERO. This year I had 22 to write and given 1 hour to write them and no hours to give them. 4 of my scores were changed due to having "too many" at the top. The way we score, write and deliver our reviews show no respect for the team members who have busted their asses all year and had multiple team leads during the year with varying expectations. It is process in name only....much like our "training process"

Do Target reviews cover calendar years or fiscal years? Either way March is too late, but if you were hired in January do you get a "review" for your first month?

only 3 people have gotten reviews so far. Mine shows up in workday other day so nobody has balls to tell me I got a DIO instead a DEO while all my others were top score. So my review gets submitted by leadership without one word said to me.

At my store, ETLs screamed every team members to do BTS ASAP and plenty of foods during BTS week and they expect you sign in your number and password to get in BTS.
As of today still no reviews for anyone in my store. I have no clue when we will see the review. I’m sure I’ll not see a shiny dime raise on my paycheck.

Finished administering to entire team by April 27th, except for a team member on LOA. New pay rate started May 5th and the tm will see it on their stub May 29th. Even after you know what your new rate is it is valuable to have the discussion because it’s a great chance for some sit-down feedback and lots of information was given out regarding changes and expectations. I spent between 20 min and an hour with each tm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back