Rfid scan

It doesn't feel like RFID matters the way it first did. I think A&A is the only one keeping up with the scans in our store and our SD doesn't seem to be pushing anyone so I doubt he's getting chewed out for it not getting done. I feel like we have too much to do as it is. Maybe that's because I struggle at the whole "multi-tasking" game. :p

I'm lucky to get 90%. Hard to hit 98% when repacks upon repacks of unsorted softlines is stacked up against walls, blocked, and on top of each other. The aisles in the backroom are also inaccessible.

Our DTL gave extra hours, we got help from a sister store, so that they could clean it all up ASAP. Curious to see what it looks like today when I do RFID.

It is buried in Greenfield. I don't recall off the top of my head where you dig down to it. Once I set my store and the parameters for the report, I export it as a CSV file and open in Excel. In audit adjust the discrepancy between rejected and expected. Expect massive amounts of corrections if your store hasn't done the report in awhile. Also, it may take 2 weeks of doing the report before you are 98% or above.

It is buried in Greenfield. I don't recall off the top of my head where you dig down to it. Once I set my store and the parameters for the report, I export it as a CSV file and open in Excel. In audit adjust the discrepancy between rejected and expected. Expect massive amounts of corrections if your store hasn't done the report in awhile. Also, it may take 2 weeks of doing the report before you are 98% or above.
I found it it has 361 pages fuck my life

They stole hours from general merch to clean up softlines. I was actually able to scan everything and got 92% because no one has ever done the reject report and probably don’t even know what it is. I use to look at it before, but I barely have time to do scan and only work 3 days a week now. 🙃

I think departments have to do their own rfid now because I’m not scheduled anymore for it, but when I ask the DBOs about doing it they all look confused. Oh well!

Last edited:
Greenfield, replenishment , rfid.

Anyone know how to turn on the beeper? No sound when scanning. Tried holding mode. Tried holding mode+power. Nothing. Can't find any sound settings on the device either, less I'm not looking close enough.

If inventory is supposed to correct all OHs in the store, why did my RFID score for every dept drop by 15%?:mad:
Sounds like it did correct your counts and you’re scanning poorly. If you score dropped clearly you have that inventory and you’re not scanning it.

Sounds like it did correct your counts and you’re scanning poorly. If you score dropped clearly you have that inventory and you’re not scanning it.
Clearly they counted that inventory (whether or not we have that inventory depends on how accurate their counts were, which goes back to how well the store prepared said inventory for counting). I believe it was counted poorly.

Clearly they counted that inventory (whether or not we have that inventory depends on how accurate their counts were, which goes back to how well the store prepared said inventory for counting). I believe it was counted poorly.

Even a bad count wouldn’t have a 15% decrease in inventory. 15% is a huge discrepancy. My scan after inventory went from 96-97 every week to 99.5%

Has anyone been told to audit from clearance tasks? Say you have markdowns in your tasklist that you know don't exist (ie swim or isaac mizrahi etc). I used to just activate the markdown and enter 0 when it asks how many. That's what we used to do in pricing.

So anyway. My leader says we need to get into audit and zero the dpci before activating. For like 50 items for one area, I ended up just borrowing someone's zebra. Audit open on one and pricing on the other.

Does this really help rfid???

Back