Archived RTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just started working in Flex Fulfillment and my training was pretty awful :( I get how OPU & SFS’s work. but not how RTS works? Can anybody please explain this process... also does anybody have any clue what the heck they mean when they say that I’ll have to sometimes put stuff back in a specific Target cart. You know the target carts that are up at the front behind the guest service registers? I’m so confused by this whole process.

Don’t worry about it, it really isn’t hard at all. In ePick, go to the ‘RTS’ section, and when there’s something in there, click into it. It will tell you to scan the hold location, which is usually located at the Service Desk. If you cannot find a location, partner with a SD team member as they usually know them pretty well. Then it will tell you the items from within that location, you just have to scan the correct items, and then when you’re done, deposit the items into the correct stray bins. If this part confuses you, you can ask SD team for help, but at my store, it’s just clothing goes in Softlines bin, Grocery goes in Grocery, cosmetics goes in cosmetics, electronics goes in electronics, and anything else goes in Hardlines. After you get rid of the items, you’re done!*

*Some stores have a binder of all orders. If your store has a binder that you log flexible orders into, you just need to write ‘RTS’ next to the last name and then initial it.

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVIOR!!!! Thank you so much. I was freaking out because at my store the 6AM people have to do RTS and I have my first 6AM shift tomorrow with zero training on how RTS work. Also, do you know what those old devices are called the ones we have to use to put STS’s away with at Guest service? that’s another thing 6AM people have to do.

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVIOR!!!! Thank you so much. I was freaking out because at my store the 6AM people have to do RTS and I have my first 6AM shift tomorrow with zero training on how RTS work. Also, do you know what those old devices are called the ones we have to use to put STS’s away with at Guest service? that’s another thing 6AM people have to do.
Pda. You have to go in receive . Open the package scans the release no at the top , then the item you should have a printer with you as you have to print the old flex labels and put them on the item. If no more items say no more items close it. If the item is damaged you can select damage . Also if you get a order with no packing slip you go again to receive and drop the arrow where is says no packing slip and all you have to do is scan the item.

Please partner with a Guest Service desk team member. They can help with RTS and showing you where reshop goes. Better to ask ang get it right then guess and get it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back