Archived Sales Forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else out there having some major miscalculations with the sales forecast the last couple days? We doubled our forecast on Sunday, and with all of the backup yesterday, I'm sure we went way over again. It's sort of an issue because the entire store is resetting and those who are responsible for that are on a register their whole shift because only a handful of cashiers are scheduled due to the forecast. o_O

We killed sales yesterday and Sunday. I was in sbux yesterday, and we never stopped after about 11. All ETLS were on register. PPTL getting carts. VML running SCO for a couple hours.

And what hours were to be doled out, went to ship from store (at our store ). So guess what, the Enhanced part of ESFS means we do whatever it takes to come GREEN! CAFS ,pull em,stock em, back stock em, SPUS, Web Only, etc etc etc

Same issue at my store. We were forecasted 85k on Sunday and had done over 60k by 3:00. There was a brief period around mid-day where we had only scheduled 2 people in hardlines, 2 in softlines, and 1 cashier. And that's at an A-volume Super Target. Needless to say, those 4 sales floor folks (3 of whom were TLs) and our 2 ETLs for the day were on back-up for a good period of time, while I ran around trying to answer sales floor calls.

Oh, but don't worry, Food Ave had double coverage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back