Archived Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store was only up 0.7% for the year going into last week, even though we set a sales record on Black Friday (we were dropping every day before and after BF, however). But we have been crushing our last year's sales each day this past week. We had an $80,000 increase on Saturday alone. I hope it continues because my STL has been a lot less grumpier this week.

Maybe he will get his bonus after all!!

Last edited:
If you are understaffed and over sales, then your ETL's are dropping the ball. Flex payroll is in place for just that reason.
same here. We blew bF away, i think we were up $30,000 or $40,000 plus we have had a few days we were over $20,000. just that day. needless to say, reshop was really bad. but still severely understaffed. i know this is the new retail way. Walmart, Meijer, Kohls everyone is doing it. But really!

Our store is over YTD sales by 10 percent. Love it! My STL is noticeably happy as well ;)

our store was doing awesome up until black friday. missed forecast by $30K ish? but we were still up ytd. Since then I think we've only made sales once or twice. traditionally our guests are all last minute so we should be able to make up for the past few weeks. just stinks we have to cut hours when we are getting extra trucks.

We are doing 20% over last year and missing our goals and their first response has been to cut hours to cut costs, mind you that we are already way understaffed compared to last year. 150k with NO SALES FLOOR.

This stupidity is just getting out of control.

omg right there with you. i have yet to understand how they can have 1 tm in electronics and 1 for hardlines from 8 am until 4:30. it's ridiculous!

One of our sales days had a 30%+ variance lol. Was pretty crazy.

I think we're going to make projections this year ;)

Yeah the hours are a ************ing mess. Work harder because those sales get you hours....uh huh yup sure they do.

Did I miss it and we just hired a bunch of baboons?

"Hmm hmm hmmm we wasted a lot of payroll on black friday so lets cut all the hours during the busiest time of the year and have people stand at the doors bothering people with 20 questions as soon as they come in. That will lead to more sales."

Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back