Archived SAP Order Guide (Or old TIPP order guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

I am a new in role ETL-GE and I was wondering where I could locate the order guide for specific areas. I currently have a front end/guest service order guide with all the SAP numbers for things like cash office supplies and bags, but I am trying to locate one for Target Cafe. I need to order some supplies such as new garbage cans and cleansers and navigating SAP has not been the easiest since the descriptions do not always make sense and there are hardly any photos. I searched Workbench, but could not find anything. Also, my team leader does not have the list. He came to me asking for assistance in locating it.

Does anyone know where I can locate this list? Thanks!!

Someone here might just know off the top of their head - but we had the same problem. The fastest way to solve it for us was to partner with another store and have them get the part number off of their guide for you over the phone.

I haven't looked for a front end guide in quite a while - I know there are some that are just paper and printable from workbench (like P-Fresh). Try doing very broad single word keyword searches on Workbench. Like, only the word "guide" or "cash office" and "spitfire" these will pull up a couple pages of results, go to about the third page just seeing if they match what you're looking for. Otherwise - just partner with another store.

Thank you! I will try broadening my search tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back