Archived SAP Order History

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
So a while back (a year) they ordered me a uniform shirt (TPS). On the inside of the shirt, it doesnt say anything about sizing. I need some others and ... I remember that when I gave them my measurements .... because I'm a funny shaped dude ... we ended up reordering-retrying like three times to get one that was about right.

Does anyone know if there's such a thing as a SAP Order History to find exactly the size specs we ordered the last time?

So a while back (a year) they ordered me a uniform shirt (TPS). On the inside of the shirt, it doesnt say anything about sizing. I need some others and ... I remember that when I gave them my measurements .... because I'm a funny shaped dude ... we ended up reordering-retrying like three times to get one that was about right.

Does anyone know if there's such a thing as a SAP Order History to find exactly the size specs we ordered the last time?

Yes there is. Do a search on workbench that will show you the process for finding what the P.O. is for your order history. Be warned, it is a painstaking process and not very user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back