Schedule exception

How do I get one of these?
How long can I be on one?
Can you work overtime on one?
What happens if the job/key change
happens while I’m on one, particularly the key I signed up for Is the same as my schedule exception?…. It’s getting too hot on my key…too much
entitled people BS and OM’s fixing stuff that isn’t broken..I gotta giiit!

Last edited:
happens while I’m on one, particularly the key I signed up for Is the same as my schedule exception?…. It’s getting too hot on my key…too much

Maybe disability related?
I don't know Spots terminology in these cases.
Some people can get different kinds of schedules outside of the standard ones due to their disability.
I don't know if that is what this means.

You need a valid reason. And unless its schooling related it will only be for one month.

Unless you can come up with a great safe and secure reason why you need to move. Like someone is threatening you inside or outside of work. But you're going to be in bug trouble if you make something up and its not true.

Maybe disability related?
I don't know Spots terminology in these cases.
Some people can get different kinds of schedules outside of the standard ones due to their disability.
I don't know if that is what this means.
I believe you are talking about ada. There are very few ways to Ada.

If you work a keys you could try to get a dr saying you can only work 10 hours. Other than that, definitely challenging

I believe you are talking about ada. There are very few ways to Ada.

If you work a keys you could try to get a dr saying you can only work 10 hours. Other than that, definitely challenging.

Yes, this would be accommodations under the ADA.
You don't need a doctor's note for accommodations but the company has the right to ask for one.
Though if you are in a wheelchair, deaf, blind, or any of the visible disabilities, it would be real stupid of them to do so.
They can say that certain jobs require certain things that can't be changed, like driving, so they couldn't accommodate you if you couldn't do that.
But if the job can be adapted, like a change to the schedule, then they are required to do it.

Back