Archived Schedule Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to Target and I'm also a student, so at my interview I put my availability down that I could not work during school hours. This past weekend I checked Kronos and they have scheduled me on several days during school hours, and on the day I put down I couldn't work. I sent an email asking about it to one of the Leaders but I haven't gotten a reply. Yesterday, I went in the store and was told that I had to change my availability again, and that the computer saw I was available everyday at all hours. Kronos still shows that I'm scheduled to come in to work tomorrow during school hours, what should I do?

Talk to your tl or etl & remind them about school. Also, put your shifts on swap board. Under 90 days, this action can bite you back. Spot doesn’t forget things..

If no one picks up your shifts be sure to call out at least 2 hrs prior to your shift.
If asked why you're calling out tell them you were scheduled outside of your availability.
In the meantime keep hounding HR & follow up with them when you resubmit your avail.
If you fight it hard enough in the beginning they'll eventually get it keyed in properly but as soon as you DON'T they'll assume it's not necessary & will keep doing it.

Make sure your printed schedule says the same.

Hound HR to verify your availability.

Let your TL and ETL know of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back