Archived schedule posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if there is an actual target policy on when the schedule needs to be posted. Ours wasnt posted until Wednesday last week for this week's schedule and as of today it is still not posted for next week.

Now i do realize we can logon to the web version and I have done this. But they make last minute changes right before posting on the wall so I can't trust going by the web version.

It's only four days notice. Very irritating...

Wondering if there is an actual target policy on when the schedule needs to be posted. Ours wasnt posted until Wednesday last week for this week's schedule and as of today it is still not posted for next week.

Now i do realize we can logon to the web version and I have done this. But they make last minute changes right before posting on the wall so I can't trust going by the web version.

It's only four days notice. Very irritating...

Thursday at 12pm according to the handbook for the 10 day out.

However, Q4 many districts require you to send it to the dtl for them to audit so my store it has usually been end of day friday. I can get maybe waiting until Saturday but your store is crazy.

Simple solution

Call the hotline. They will have no idea it's you who called and you won't have to wait as long anymore. Your leadership is getting away with it because they haven't been reported

@HRZone thanks, i figured as much. we have at least two people above store level with their noses in the schedule who are holding it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back