Archived screw you target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been promoted to guest!! It was a sudden decision. I got sick of being blamed for the shitty decisions etls were making against my advice and blamed me for the shitty results they single handedly made. (Seriously. My etl log just started purging everything and flexed improperly then had the nerve to tell people behind my back that toys looked like crap bc of me)
I refused to write up my tm who weren't doing anything wrong, there were 2 labels missing and they made extra effort to put that in potential write up.
Our new stl is a small store minded dipstick who is running the store into the ground. You and my etl could be a Greek monster if you joined up forces with your two faced-ness. You said you had my back and would back me up to my etl log and my etl but instead you rode the bus they hit me with.
To that gstl who I mistakenly thought would help me draw up pdds on her bottom cashiers but is too distracted screwing around behind her husband's back, yeah the entire store has no respect for your dumb ass. Even if you and hubs were separated, I'm not saying blast your biz all over, but eff you for saying it's a lie and you're happily married. You even blamed me for your bs and I had no idea what was going on

to hell with them all. I do have some resentment as you can all tell I apologize.
I love this site and I still love my team. I will always be their biggest fan and a big help to anyone who asks.
Farewell Target. I hope the CEO makes great strides in investing in his team.

I also hope eeoc doesn't take my old store down when they hear my story... but then again... i hope they fire all those etls. And fine the conpany.... it would give me warm fuzzies.

On the bright side, I am now employed (after 4 days of quitting) with a manufacturing company as a director and make triple of that I made at Target. Success is the best revenge!!
Good luck to you all!

Last edited:
You're gonna love ihatetarget. They will comfort you!

Glad to hear things worked out for you.
Sorry it had to be on such terms but you know it was probably for the best.

Don't let it bother you for a second, living well is the best revenge.
Do great for yourself and don't give them a second thought.

But do drop by from time to time.
We would like to know how you're doing and can use your thoughts.

I wanna know moar about this three times pay job.

Hook a bruther UP!

Thanks commie, you're always a great host here.

I don't hate target. I loathe that leadership team. Don't be backstabby. It's simple and we're all adults. Oh wellz...

Kartman... you're silly. Its bc of the wonders of having a degree.

Last edited:
Fair winds and Godspeed to you spotcrazy. Glad to hear that things are going well for you. don't forget about us little guys though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back