Archived Screwed up majorly today, am worried about getting fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is slightly incorrect as I’ve gotten “get this item free” from Scott Tissues, Lipton Tea and Chobani in the mail before and they were ultra legit

Maybe I worded it wrong, but PRINTED manufacture coupons (like from Redplum and you print at home) never give an item free without purchase. Manufacture coupons that you can't print yourself are legit :)

Oh, yes, and to add to my previous post: never take photocopied coupons. These are also considered as bad as counterfeit. I HATE finding those when I close.

Oh, yes, and to add to my previous post: never take photocopied coupons. These are also considered as bad as counterfeit. I HATE finding those when I close.

I called over a GSA to SCO because this guest was using copied coupons but the GSA let it slide

and that was the day I stopped caring

I called over a GSA to SCO because this guest was using copied coupons but the GSA let it slide

That’s when I go to AP and say hey XYZ let this slide. I just want to make sure I’m doing the right thing.

I’m not getting fired because someone else didn’t care.

My front end is consistent, we take all coupons, even photocopied and reprints (where the all have the same serial number). Apparently a directive from AP.

I've also gotten these especially when a product was defective when I opened them, such as mold in the yogurt. Called the company gave the store and the batch number and they sent these coupons. Turns out the store wasn't storing the product correctly. Remember food safety is important.
Definitely don't leave a pallet out on the floor when you only have two team members and they're already working on a uboat or fart mover. And don't leave out a uboat and then respond to back up. And stay up there for an hour. It goes by quick when you keep ringing people up and you forget about that out of temp uboat. That's why I always call out on the walkie if I see a vehicle with perishable goods kept unattended for 10 minutes at most.

K1 scams are nothing new. I’ve seen them for as long as I’ve been in AP. I would be cautious anytime a guest tells you how to do your job.

To be honest the cashier training Target offers is......eh. I don’t think you should be fired for this. But I think better training across the board for Target would help prevent these things.
I think the scammers could be former Target members they know all the functions and exactly what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back