Archived Seasonal reshop is out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our store has tons of carts. I don't know how each store is allotted carts, so maybe it's because we're very high volume or maybe it's another reason. The only times we've ever had a problem were Black Friday and Christmas Eve. We had ETLs yelling over the walkie that as soon as we finished a cart of reshop we had to take the empty carts to the front immediately.

My store must have been cart challenged then. We ran out of carts several times during Halloween week, let alone BF.

At my store, if we have even 10 carts of reshop left by closing it's considered a bad night. I'd say the usual is 5-6.

At my store, if we have even 10 carts of reshop left by closing it's considered a bad night. I'd say the usual is 5-6.

10 cart would have my STL belligerent. Our newest ETL, ETL-HR came from a store where 10+ carts was usual, she tried closing that way a few times, STL ripped her a new one, said reshop was to be done every night, period. I also know guests often tell me how impressed they are and how much better our store looks than the closest neighboring store. Said store is slightly higher volume than us though.

10 cart would have my STL belligerent. Our newest ETL, ETL-HR came from a store where 10+ carts was usual, she tried closing that way a few times, STL ripped her a new one, said reshop was to be done every night, period. I also know guests often tell me how impressed they are and how much better our store looks than the closest neighboring store. Said store is slightly higher volume than us though.

I'm sorry, I think I misunderstood the topic at hand. I meant we usually have that many carts of reshop left by closing, that are then all worked out by the salesfloor team after closing. We never leave with any carts left over. Some TM's have been known to hide carts, though.

Ours are always mostly done by closing even. I'm scheduled a half hour after close, and me and the LOD are the last two to leave the building. Even then, if scheduled till 10:30, I typically leave alongside the LOD at around 10:20ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back