Archived Seasonal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasonal here too doing Backroom at the moment. How do I go about getting Cross Trained? Do I just go to HR and request to get Cross Trained? I’d be interested in doing Flow or something like that.

Please don't be talking about my store. I've been on vacation and will be going back fairly soon.

Oh, how I wish our department had the excuse of the TL on vacation. No, sadly..... the TL is there, nearly everyday; and she seems to be "completely stumped" as to how the Team isn't trained properly. I'm just patiently waiting for the light bulb to go on over her head.

Seasonal here too doing Backroom at the moment. How do I go about getting Cross Trained? Do I just go to HR and request to get Cross Trained? I’d be interested in doing Flow or something like that.

First step is to let your team lead know. Then talk to the team lead/etl of the department you want to train in.

I also overheard that the workers in my department don't usually get many hours just before Christmas because they

I think the 19th or something like that is the last day orders are guaranteed before Christmas. After that it slows down a lot.

I also overheard that the workers in my department don't usually get many hours just before Christmas because they can't guarantee anyone ordering anything. Is that true?

I think the 19th or something like that is the last day orders are guaranteed before Christmas. After that it slows down a lot.

SFS hours drop off a cliff on Thursday, 12/21 but the hours are still decent for the first half of the week. I just did that schedule and only have 2 TMs on Thurs and Fri, and just 1 TM on Sat.

SFS hours drop off a cliff on Thursday, 12/21 but the hours are still decent for the first half of the week. I just did that schedule and only have 2 TMs on Thurs and Fri, and just 1 TM on Sat.

Thanks for this information! I will try to talk to my STL tomorrow about possibly crosstraining. (I would like to see if there's even a chance of them making me a permanent member before I go crosstraining for absolutely no reason. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back