Archived Second interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an interview today and didn't get a second interview on the same day and I had seen that a lot of people had gotten the second interview on the same day. The person who had interviewed me said that they would keep my info to schedule a second interview so I feel like I'm fine but my dad said that if that's the case then I probably didn't get the job and now I'm sort of stressing out.

Basically I was just curious if I'm in the clear to get the second interview or not, thank you for your time.

Most times (from what I've read) that's a bad sign. However I did have my second interview on a second day (I called later that day to thank them for the interview, I think that helped).

It just depends if the second interviewer (usually an etl) was busy or not there.

I would give them a day and if you haven't heard from them Wednesday feel free to follow up.

An available ETL might have either just been busy or unavailable at the time and as a courtesy and respect for your time, wanted to do it at a later date. My advice, as other people have posted is to just follow up. Good luck.

Same, when I got my first interview it was done by the TL who really liked me since I was Mobile. I would of had to wait about an hour and a half for the ETL for the second interview, if I didint know them obviously they probably would of told me to come back another dayz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back