Secret Bonus Again?

Performance Award Bonuses are visible on the October 21st paycheck. So still have a week or two to deliver.

I'm one of the Chosen ones again! 😊Wasn't sure I would be, thought they might want to spread the wealth around this year. The money is awesome of course, but the nice words that came with it are appreciated as well.

It's been another interesting and challenging year, that's for sure. Just have to hold steady and roll with the punches.
Congrats! My boss has always shown his appreciation with Starbucks, food, etc. This bonus is the icing on the cake. 🙂

Performance Award Bonuses are visible on the October 21st paycheck. So still have a week or two to deliver.
Interesting, that's on track with what I was told. Something about them dropping in ETLs mailboxes before they should of?

Is this bonus showing in anyone’s workday yet? In my store, we knew of the candidates months ago but nothing has been delivered yet to anyone. Our pay period is the 14th and 28th so i’m guessing it will be on the 28th check?

Is this bonus showing in anyone’s workday yet? In my store, we knew of the candidates months ago but nothing has been delivered yet to anyone. Our pay period is the 14th and 28th so i’m guessing it will be on the 28th check?
Mine shows something in workday but it looks like it hadn't been released to me yet, but it has an entry for a one time payment. It says something like "One-Time Payment: Loki - PNUMBER Tech Consultant"

How much are these typically?

What's the scheduled payment date? Workday -> View Profile -> Actions -> Compensation -> View Bonus & One-Time Payment History. You should be able to see the amount too.

So if my pay period is 10/21 and I don't see anything under one time bonus for 2022, that means I won't be getting one?

Wow . I just saw in mine too . It’s scheduled for 10/22. But no one talked to me about this yet ! Considering how my performance review was delivered (<1min while I was throwing cardboards in the baler) I don’t expect a good communication. I’m happy about the extra money though 😀

Wow . I just saw in mine too . It’s scheduled for 10/22. But no one talked to me about this yet ! Considering how my performance review was delivered (<1min while I was throwing cardboards in the baler) I don’t expect a good communication. I’m happy about the extra money though 😀
My eval was similar, except when printing signage for the TV wall. I believe they have until like the day before payroll to tell you?

sounds similar to how my review was "given"

My TL, my ETL and SD are going hard on you are NOT allowed to discuss our pay. We were all discussing it with another TM. I ask them to put it in writing that we can’t and I’ll stop. Can someone please show me something or a law that we can? Thank you!

My TL, my ETL and SD are going hard on you are NOT allowed to discuss our pay. We were all discussing it with another TM. I ask them to put it in writing that we can’t and I’ll stop. Can someone please show me something or a law that we can? Thank you!

Discussing rate of pay and a performance bonus are, imho, really different. Not saying you can't or shouldn't discuss a performance bonus, but do you really want to open that potential can of worms? At least think about it first.
I was fortunate to receive a performance bonus, but I've also been on the wrong side of a former TL who played favorites among his TMs. It generates a lot of resentment and anger on the part of those who are the non-favorites! (Very glad he's no longer at my store.)
I think I'm generally thought of fairly well among my fellow TMs, but I'm pretty sure there are some who don't particularly like me too. So I'm choosing to keep quiet about the bonus - no one else really needs to know and there's potential for a lot of completely unnecessary and useless negativity.

Last year I was really curious about who else may have gotten one, but I never said a word and neither did anyone else, at least not to me. This year I haven't really thought about it.

Back