Archived Secret sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SLTL called me tonight and asked me if I wanted to work a mid shift for the sale tomorrow. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

I worked Memorial day weekend when EVERY single guest was getting mad that the clearance clothing wasn't getting cheaper. It was an additional 20% off with cartwheel i believe. I did a lot of explaining about cartwheel and the signage, etc. I do it a lot normally but it really slowed the lines down and so I am glad it is a coupon in the ad. My store photocopies them and tapes them to the register wall so we can use them for guests when they ask.

It will be a lot easier to keep the lines moving. I am only scheduled 1030a-230p bc it was an extra shift the hrtm asked me to pick up but I've let our gstl know I am available and willing to stay.

I'm SFS for 6 hours and then was asked to extend in hardlines for 4 hours. Ten. hours. of this madness. I'm so looking forward to fourth quarter ;)

Oh shit, I'm doing a full 8 hour shift tomorrow as a cashier. Pray 4 me/harambe.

But in all seriousness, my store is doing 10% off every item with some exclusions like electronics and rather expensive items. I asked a GSTL earlier today wonderign as well if Clearance applied and he got a hold of a LOD who said it's not on the list of exclusions so it must be.

Fun. I'll be closing tomorrow. I always get annoyed with this stuff, if only cuz guests come through trying to cash in the coupon on non applicable items and then I need to deal with their outrage.

And in Electronics, it'll be a lot of customers mad they thought they were getting 10 percent off a PS4 for example.

And I asked my HR person, all the usual exclusions do apply. Lego in particular tends to trip a lot of people up at the check lanes.
Actually, you can use it on a ps4.
#TargetRunDay Is Coming! Save An Extra 10% On Your Purchase—Sunday Only

Starbucks isn't in the list of exclusions either so....10% all Starbucks beverages/merchandise too or....?

Yeah, I'm prepping for a 7 hour shift starting a little after opening by having a bought of insomnia and anxiety. YASS. I'm die. and probably cry.

Actually, there was an off topic in the middle of another thread about the secret sale.
Can you correct that potion please?
Time index:
Post by: PogDog, Tuesday at 10:04 AM in forum: General Target Chat
Original thread about brick & mortar stores.
Sorry pog dog.

I'm just getting an error message on those.
Wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as folks figured out where to go.

QUESTION! Does this 10% off combine with Price Matches in store?

Darn! I had a feeling that would be the case. Lol. I was hoping that would be allowed for my own benefit. XD

I hope everyone will be on the same page for that policy, because it's going to be a mess trying to tell the guests "no" only to have the GSTL swoop in and say "yes." I'm just expecting today to be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back